Friday, March 6, 2009

What has Kira is up to these days



So for the past few weeks, I admit I have been totally obsessed with trying to learn my camera equipment. However, my little daughter seems to know that I am spending way too much time with equipment and not enough time with her! So, the last few times I attempted to get onto the computer, she climbs onto my lap, takes my face in her hands and plants a kiss on my face! It is truly sweet, and remarkably smart. However, when I don't heed her need for immediate attention, things start flying around, like my eye glasses (at least it's not the camera, yet)!  So I am trying to blog at least weekly.

This month Kira acquisition and "appropriate" use of word sets has just taken off.  Now here's a bit of what she is saying very clearly.

Mom instead of Maaaaa
Addy for Daddy
Elmo
Butterfly (yes I know, it's three syllables, but she likes saying it)
Ba Ba Ba bird (tropical bird, from the baby einstein DVD)
Lion
Atik (meaning cat)
woof woof (referring to her dog)
mwah (more)
moo (milk) LOL
potty
purple
een (green)
Hi
bye bye
baby

There are so many others I can't recall currently.

Favorite Activities:
Run
Jump
Climb
Swing
Walk the dog (with me of course)
Dance
Babble (love that)
Learn new words
Play outside
Read
Music

Favorite Foods:
Veggies
Cheese
French Fries (baked sweet potatoe fries)
juice
soy milk
blueberries
yogurt
cereal
my favorite carrot raisin muffins

Favorite Toys:
Play Kitchen
Elmo
Crayon and books

She's such an endearing child.  I love to watch her play, mostly I just LOVE HER!


I used to be able to count her words on one hand and now I can't keep track, good job baby girl!

She loves to dress up in her princess outfits that Natalie sent her, it's a riot to see her with those shoes on.  She also has started a lot of pretend play with her new kitchen set.

She knows her colors, shapes and can point out some alphabets.  And, finally likes me to read to her.  She colors outside the lines, runs instead of walks, babbles away.  

1 comments:

Kim said...

A very smart and precious girl you have! What a blessing they are!

Kim

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs