Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge "Beautiful Black and White"


I adore any opportunity to photograph my Kira  and when we were playing in the weeds last week, I took this and loved how I captured a little dimple and smirk in this photo.


I decided to convert it to a Black and White and enter it in this weeks photo challenge at "I Heart Faces", since this is the face that defined my role as a mother and the reason I love photographing my children.


So head on over to I Heart Faces and see some of the amazing entries of this weeks photo contest.




Photo Challenge Submission

This photo was submitted to the i heart faces photo challenge.


2 comments:

Tammy D. said...

Too Cute!

Kate said...

It's a beautiful photo of your beautiful girl Ivy!

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs