Friday, January 16, 2009

My Snow Bunny

I'M COMING I'M COMING, JUST TAKING MY TIME.  DON'T YA LOVE THE PURSE WITH ELMO IN IT!
THE BOY GOT CONCERNED THAT THE LITTLE GIRL IS OUT OF HIS REACH.  HE WOULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OF HER TILL I WENT OVER AND PICKED HER UP.
ANOTHER HUGE SNOW BANK, I MEAN BUNKER
BUNDLED UP AND TOO FUNNY TRYING TO NAVIGATE AROUND
I'VE FALLEN AND CAN'T GET UP MOM



Finally, we got a dusting of snow!  I mean I probably had more dust in the house than Nj did on the ground.  Ugh, how I miss the snowy days of Colorado.  It always snowed and I never got tired of it.  So yesterday I bundled my little snow bunny up for a walk on the green, I mean sand trap, uh hmmm that's bunker I guess.  Our backyard is basically the 17th green so it's not fun in the summer watching out for bad golfers and those flying golf balls, but in the winter, wheee there's some hills that need to be sled upon!  
Anyway I thought she looked pretty cute in her new outfit!  The funny thing is once we got back in the house, Kira was saying opf opf (take this stuff off me)!

1 comments:

Vivian M said...

You should come visit here, we have enough snow to lend you!

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs