Thursday, October 30, 2008

My little collector of anything and everything

Sitting with her computer and contemplating if that whole basket can fit in the car!
Okay, that's good, just a few stuffed animals will do!
I caught her looking straight up at me, snapped a quick photo
The latest charade that is Kira's absolute favorite thing to do, is unload the pantry and pile cans neatly on the floor.  Maybe she's telling me "hey that looks good" or "get rid of this stuff".  But I have to admit it is hilarious to see her open the closet and one by one, very patiently take a can and find it another place in the kitchen.  While the wood floor has it's share of dents now, at least her little toes are intact.  I should make her wear steel tipped boots, but she prefers barefeet.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

How funny! Kerri liked to play with my pots and pans and they have a few dents now too!

Maia said...

I love the pantry makeover!! QQ loves to unload the dishwasher. It cracks me up!

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs