Saturday, November 8, 2008

NOVEMBER IS ADOPTION MONTH

This is so special because Kira's photo was chosen to represent our agency's Child of Promise Option during Adoption Awareness Month. I really can't believe it and feel honored that my photo of her was chosen. Funny, I can barely pose her and it takes hundreds of photos to capture one special pic. This photo will tell other waiting parents that children with special needs, are indeed special; they'll touch your heart, motivate and inspire and lovingly touch your soul like you never thought was possible.


2 comments:

Yoli said...

Oh Ivy! She looks so beautiful! You must be bursting with pride. Here I am walking pass your blog in my fuzzy bunny slippers. The insomniac.

Vivian M said...

Just beautiful! Congratulations!

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs