Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Veteran's Day

Dear Daddy, friends and those brave men and women that our protecting my new country.

Thank you all for helping to make this world a much better and safer place. I know other children must miss one or both parents terribly who are now overseas...so our family will pray for everyones safe return! My Daddy is a veteran too and I am so proud of him. He doesn't work in the Airforce anymore but I am very proud of what he did and will always remember why he got those medals he hides from me and Mommy. "Dad, don't by so shy" BE PROUD, WE ARE!


MAY ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS COME HOME SOON TO THEIR WAITING AND LOVING FAMILIES!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ivy...what a sweet post. :)

day by day said...

Hi Ivy!

Thanks so much for visiting our blog! This was such a lovely post!!

Your Hunan girl is ohhh, so cute! My Ella is also a spicy girl from Hunan! And boy, is she spicy! lol!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

What a beautiful post!!

I hope they all come home soon...the holidays have to be so difficult for them and their families!

Lisa

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs