Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's My Birthday and I'll cry if I wanna

Yep another year older! Wiser I am not sure, (though I am back in college, again). Guess I will have to wait another year for our little one, but as they say, great things come to those who wait. How I hope, because I am waiting and waiting here!


Guess I have to reflect back on what a great year this really has been.

We started this journey, which is more than I could have ever dreamed of and I really am so very grateful to my supportive husband and adoring family. Yep, they too want this little one here soon as well, so it's good to know that my biggest fans are those I so very much love. So I give a big hug and smooch to my parents, sister Maxine and Company and brother Mark and Company. Remember nice nieces, you are now official babysisters! So I do feel happy today, to be surrounded by the love of family.
Oh and it's just not my birthday, it's nephew's Jake's too. Yep, what a great gift I got 15yrs ago when Jake was born, I even got to hold him before the doc handed him over to my sister! (She was too busy worrying about fainting). I paraded around with this tiny infant in the halls. It was a beautiful day, just like today.
Guess I can't complain, I could cry if I want to because I feel so old! But I won't, I do know I am content to know that what I have accomplished I am proud of, and will hopefully be the best Mama in the world (is that why they make those Baby Einstein CD's?).

So I look forward to this day and everyday. Thank you all for making this a very special day for me to always remember.











Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





0 comments:

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs