Sunday, February 22, 2009

Check out this incredible donation for Starfish


Thank you Sunnie for sending me all these warm and cozy blankets for the Starfish home.  I am so excited that I contacted you!

To date my sweet cousin from NY made a substantial financial donation, my niece is working on a school fundraiser for Amanda, and I have a room full of needed items, including No No arm restraints for the surgery and post op and candy for Amanda!  How could I not send her something sweet!

A few more ladies are making some blankets too.  I can't wait to get everything so I can send them out.  If anyone still would like to donate items, email me and I'll give you the address.


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ivy, I love how sweet and giving you are!

WHOO HOO you fixed it! I love you!

Natalie

Ivy Shaffer said...

Natalie,
I have no idea what I did, but I turned things on that were off in the comments. I am so glad you told me.

Hey check out the photo blog I created!

Love you,

Ivy

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so excited that you are doing this! We love the Starfish and Starfish Cleft homes, especially baby Tina! ;)

Steffie B. said...

This is fantastic...did you see my sweet girl that I am sponsoring on my blog from Starfish? Miss Stella....your comments cracked me up today....I was in my car reading them on my Blackberry...and when I saw
Ivy
Ivy
Ivy
Ivy
Ivy
I thought blogger must have gone on the fritz or something.....you are too funny.....stop by tomorrow and see what an exciting day I have planned! lol

 
© Hunan Spice
CoffeeShop Designs